Monday, July 23, 2007

Cheburashka for Sochi 2014 Mascot

Attention all loyal readers! Attention all loyal readers!

I have proven to be a most excellent talisman for our Russian Olympic Team in the 2004 Athens Olympics and the 2006 Torino Olympics and now more than ever, I need your support in my campaign to become not just the mascot for Russia, but for all of the Olympic Games.

For many generations now, I have been known to and loved by Russians everywhere, but the rest of the world still has not discovered my cuteness. By becoming the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic mascot, I shall gain worldwide popularity and spread goodwill for all mankind and cheburashkakind.

When the Olympics last came to Russia Misha the Bear was the official mascot. Misha became the first sporting event talisman to gain widespread commercial success as merchandise. I was a big success in Athens and an even bigger success in Torino. I now need all of your support to take my success to the next level.

Please, leave comments in support of me or send a message below. All notes will be passed on to Dmitry Chernyshenko, director general of 2014 Sochi bid committee.

Remember, CHEBURASHKA FOR SOCHI 2014 TALISMAN!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: